Rates vary depending on insurance coverage and other factors.
Currently accepting Arkansas Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Ambetter, QualChoice for individual therapy.
Couples Therapy is self-pay only. The initial session is 2 hour long ($300). The following appointments are 90-110 minutes long ($300).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. A credit card on file is required to hold any appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session up to $200 for individual therapy and $300 for couples therapy.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.